Tuesday 7 May 2013

FORE-tee

I have phases of wanting to use cuddly cute things on my cards.  I needed a golf themed digi and Teddy Bo had just the thing.  The sketch is courtesy of Sketch Saturday - thanks as always.






Couldn't resist FORE-tee !

Off in to the following challenges for this commission:
Stamped character at Crafty Boots  (ladies - it's a digi so in theory not stamped - does it still count?)
Animal at Cards for Men
Birthday at Passion for Promarkers
Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly
Buttons at I Love Promarkers (golf ball)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I love the image and CAS design.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card and the complementary papers look amazing, unfortunately our current challenge calls for an old fashioned stamped image.

    I hope to see you back here soon.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and ace sentiment. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the soft colors! So glad you joined us for our Animal Challenge at Cards for Men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, really love the image and fab papers, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete