Sunday 1 December 2013

It's the 1st of December...best I start making Christmas cards...

Where did December come from ? I think I'll be buying my cards this year.

I'm pleased to say I found the time for making this one though.  This is using a digi from Sassy Cheryl.






The sketch is this from Sketch and Stash.


I've used last year's Christmas tree decorations I picked up in the sale - the purple snowflakes.

I've entered the following challenges too:

Use metal/charm at C.R.A.F.T
Winter at Crafting When We Can
Anything goes at Creative Inspirations
Winter at Sassy Cheryl's
Winter wonderland at A Gem of A Challenge

Thanks for downing your crafting tools to take a look.

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! Just absolutely adorable. I love the simplicity. Goes to show that you don't a bunch of embellishments for a card to be perfect. LOVE THIS. Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely and unique color choice for this beautiful card! I love it!
    I'm so glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color combo and I really love that sketch you used. Great job!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's Challenges. Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pleased that you found the time to do this card as well. It's gorgeous!!! What great colors!
    Thanks for playing along in the WINTER/COLD weather challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUst GOrgeous.
    What a cutie! I LOve these FABulous colours.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card - adorable image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at AGOAC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete